Benefits of interactive Virtual Tours Produced by VTW
| How A Virtual Tour Benefits Home Sellers and Realtors :
This 2010 Survey from the National Association of Realtors illustrates how helpful Virtual Tours are for prospective buyers and for home sellers.
- Virtual tours have become one of the most important tools for selling a house.
- The average online listing with a virtual tour receives 61% more views than listings without tours. (REALTOR.com®) Virtual tours are like having a 24×7 open house – available online without agents or the home seller having to show the property.
- It’s a tool to help you and consumers pre-qualify properties, saving everyone time.
- Internet homebuyers are more educated and invest significant time investigating the housing market and financing options before contacting a Realtor. Internet buyers spend nearly three times as much time investigating real estate markets before contacting a Realtor than traditional homebuyers. By the time Internet buyers contact an agent, they have a good understanding of what they want, where they want to live and what they can afford. (2001 CAR study)
- Since Internet buyers typically have a good understanding of what they want, where they want to live, and what they can afford, they tend to look at fewer homes and buy faster. Traditional homebuyers spent over three times as much time looking for a home with a real estate agent than Internet buyers do (6.44 weeks versus 2.10 weeks)
- High resolution images with impact give prospective buyers a realistic visual of the property
- Internet homebuyers on average purchased a more expensive home than traditional homebuyers ($403,752 versus $321,950). (2001 CAR Study)
- Nice big display to enhance the interactive experience